My Curvilicious Followers!!!!


LOVE SIGMA BRUSHES

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Nikky Blonsky: ‘I’m here not to look like all the other girls’

Nikky Blonsky: I’m here not to look like all the other girls | beauty body image

Nikky brings our quote for the day:

‘Find things that make you feel great about yourself and then focus on that rather than on the things that make you upset about yourself. ‘Pick out the great things that you love about yourself. Whether it be your personality or jokes, whatever it is and focus on that rather than, “oh my hips are too big” or “I have fat on my thighs.

Beauty fades as we get older. We will be remembered for the important things like our personalities and the work that we’ve done and how we’ve impacted other people’s lives. Not what we look like. I just realise that I’m here for a reason. I’m here not to look like all the other girls. There’s something in me that separates me and makes me different and I don’t think it’s my weight. Obviously that’s the physical reason but I think when it comes down to it, I always believed talent would prevail.’

… says 21 year-old Nikky, who has the lead role in a new TV series called Huge

No comments:

Post a Comment